§ 1 Definitions
The terms used in these Terms & Conditions have the following meaning:
- The Player/Participant – the person that participates in the Game at Lucky Lock Escape Room,
- The Client – the person that makes a reservation and payment for the Game at Lucky Lock Escape Room, and is a representative of a whole group,
- The Game/Service – the provision to the Players by Lucky Lock Escape Room,
- Terms & Conditions – the present Terms and Conditions which determine the principles of the Escape Room Game provided by Lucky Lock Escape Room,
- lucky-lock.pl Website – the website used by Lucky Lock Escape Room,
- Lucky Lock Escape Room – the entrepreneur trading under the name Nikodem Obszyński ENIGME, providing services in Cracow, at Karmelicka 39/8 street, with Tax Identification Number (NIP): 677-234-64-92.
§ 2 General
- Every Player is obliged to try to escape the room.
- All Clients and Participants are obliged to read and follow these Terms and Conditions.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and drug consumption are strictly prohibited in the entire facility of Lucky Lock Escape Room.
- Lucky Lock Escape Room may, upon prior notification to the Client, change the date of the Service or decline providing the Service due to circumstances completely or partially beyond control of the supplier of the Service.
- Circumstances beyond control of the supplier of the Service are the events which we could not foresee or avoid and which hinder providing the Service. These include in particular:
- adverse weather conditions;
- technical failures or device and equipment damage;
- health condition of the Participants;
- public authorities;
- unforeseen misfortunes.
- In case of any of the mentioned in clause 5, the Client has the right to schedule a new date for the Service.
- Due to the generally applicable provisions and for security reasons, Lucky Lock Escape Room reserves the right:
- to refuse to provide the Service to persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- to ask the Participant to leave the facility, and to take appropriate actions in order for the Participant to comply with the request in situations when the Participant disturbs public order, is aggressive or does not follow the Terms and Conditions of Lucky Lock Escape Room;
- not to allow the Participant to enter the facility with alcohol, drugs and other substances or objects which may pose a threat to the safety of people, or which breach the Terms and Conditions of Lucky Lock Escape Room or other generally applicable provisions.
- In the cases specified in clause 7, the Participants do not have right to any type of compensation or refund.
- Lucky Lock Escape Room shall not be responsible for any potential injuries resulting from the Game or for any damages to property or personal damages caused by the Participants.
- Lucky Lock Escape Room does not provide insurance cover for the Participants.
- In order to enjoy the Game even more, Lucky Lock Escape Room encourages the Participants not use any electronic devices, especially phones and flashlights, during the Game. Such devices can be left in lockers together with other personal belongings.
- The whole facility of Lucky Lock Escape Room is covered with monitoring. By joining the Game each Participant agrees to being recorded. Lucky Lock Escape Room underlines that the recorded image will not be disclosed to third parties or other entities. It will not be used for marketing purposes etc. Monitoring is used primarily for security purposes.
- It is strictly forbidden to take photos or to film in the rooms where the Game takes place.
- In case of any significant damages caused by the Participants’ irresponsible behaviour, financial liability rests on the Participants.
- The Players should inform us if they suffer from any illnesses (such as claustrophobia, asthma, epilepsy) or are pregnant.
§ 3 Bookings and Payment
- Taking part in the Game at Lucky Lock Escape Room is only possible after making a prior reservation of a particular date.
- Bookings can be done via lucky-lock.pl website or in person at the reception desk of Lucky Lock Escape Room.
- The possible ways of making reservations mentioned in clause 2 do not refer to special bookings (such as birthdays, company events, bachelor(ette) parties). These can be made via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone or in person, in order to discuss the details.
- The data necessary to make a reservation include: name, surname, phone number and the e-mail address we should use to send booking confirmation to. Additional information necessary to make a reservation include: the name of the chosen room, number of players, language of the game (Polish / English), method of payment and additional details (e.g. regarding an invoice).
- Reservations made via lucky-lock.pl website have to be confirmed by clicking on the link sent to the Client’s e-mail address.
- The current price list of the Games at Lucky Lock Escape Room is available on lucky-lock.pl website as well as at the reception desk.
- In order to pay for your reservation of the Game at Lucky Lock Escape Room, you can use the following payment methods:
- at www.lucky-lock.pl website, via the electronic payment system supported by pl,
- bank transfer – to the following account number: 86 1950 0001 2006 0047 3043 0001 (Idea Bank S.A.), which is held by Lucky Lock Escape Room. In the title of the transfer please include the name and surname of the Client who made the reservation,
- cash or card payment – to the authorised employee at the reception desk of Lucky Lock Escape Room at Karmelicka 39/8 street,
- the unique voucher number that can be found on the Gift Voucher or E-voucher.
- The conditions of buying Gift Vouchers and E-vouchers are regulated by the separate Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions, available at lucky-lock.pl website and at the reception desk of Lucky Lock Escape Room.
- Lucky Luck Escape Room allows the Client to cancel a reservation at least 48 hours before the chosen date. In order to make the cancellation, please contact us via e-mail or phone.
§ 4 The Game
- A one-time Game at Lucky Lock Escape Room is 60-minutes long.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the game start time in order to get familiar with organisational issues.
- Lucky Lock Escape Room reserves the right to cancel a reservation if the Players arrive later than indicated in clause 2.
- At Lucky Lock Escape Room, you can choose to play in Polish or in English (the choice should be made while booking).
- In case of an emergency, the Players are allowed to exit every room, of which they will be informed before the Game.
- 2 up to 5 Players can participate in the Game.
- Persons under the age of 13 are allowed to participate in the Game only if they are accompanied by an adult.
- A suggested minimal age of the Player is 10 years old.
- After completing the Game, Lucky Lock Escape Room employee will offer each group taking a photo. Agreeing will be treated as giving Lucky Lock Escape Room an assent to use the photo for marketing and advertising purposes (e.g. posting it on our Facebook page).
§ 5 Other
- Any matters not regulated in these Terms and Conditions are governed by applicable provisions of the Polish Law, including Consumer Rights Directives that can be found in the Polish Civil Code.
- The Terms and Conditions which are in force on the day of the specific order placement shall apply to all the issues related to that order.
- In case of any disputes with the Player/Client, Lucky Lock Escape Room will try to resolve them amicably. Otherwise, the disputes shall be settled by a common court having jurisdiction over the case on the basis of the legally binding regulations.